I have a wonderful dog, Spud, that has been with us for over 12 years. He has become part of the family. In the mornings he waits to hear my husband in the shower and he knows that it is time to jump in the bed and cuddle with me. He is getting old and I think about what I have learned from him. The following is my list:
1. One loved ones come home meet them at the door excited to see them.
2. Play every chance you get.
3. Make Exercise a joy.
4. Eat what is put in front of you.
5. Take naps in the middle of the day.
6. Forgive quickly.
7. Let others take care of you when you need help.
Sounds like a good way to live life.